viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

A country to visit

Resultado de imagen para turquia
Hi everyone today i’m talking  about a country I’d like to visit, I always want to visit Turkey, this is  a country of the meditarranean  with a very different culture from  us, for example they have a special relation  with the coffee, they drink coffee like 3 times at Day and the weddings are a big celebrations with typical instrumental music and i think It’s a wonderful tradition.
I would like to visit turkey because of its beautiful  Cities like Ankara, Istambul  and Izmir that have Small towns  at the out side with beautiful  beaches, rivers and big  forests with all kind of trees.

Resultado de imagen para izmir playasThe problem with turkey is that They have  difficult polític problems so it’s complicated to have the opportunity of visit this country, but if i have the possibility of traveling  there for some time (like six  months for example)  i would like to learn the language (that it’s really difficult) and travel  for the country and know al that nice  places which i imagine like a picture of a Fairy tale.




3 comentarios:

  1. I know nothing of Turkey, and usually, news not talk about good things in Turkey. But, I think that Turkey is not as bad as they say.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Turkey has always sounded like an exotic country to me, I didn't know about the relation with coffe. I prefer tea, but maybe the coffe is better there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love oriental countrys on Asia! Maybe We could organize a trip for some summer !

    ResponderEliminar