viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

My future dream job

Hello, today I’m gonna talk about a job I would like to have:
Resultado de imagen para crucero

If I could choose any job not related to what I’m studying now, I would like to work on a cruise, of course this is an outdoors job, and when think about it, I imagine me meeting a lot of fun people from all parts of the world, maybe learning some new languages, working with nice people and making stops at beautiful places, but I know that it can’t be all so perfect.
This is a job that involves travel a lot, but this is not always a good thing because it also cost you not to spend time with your family and friends, however work at this maybe just for one year could bring you good experiences and memories, for not saying all the gorgeous places that you can visit.
Resultado de imagen para crucero
About the salary, I have really no idea how much they pay f
or any job at a cruise, but like I said before, maybe if you do it just for one or two years, the money that you earn might not be your principal worry. Of course you always have to put in a balance the work that you are making and how much are they paying you, because if it is not worthy you may want to think it twice.

Don't you think that work in a cruise would be amazing?

2 comentarios:

  1. I do think that working in a cruise is awesome! Also, i can tell you that i heard the paid its really good, so that's another good point to add. My only problem with cruises its that everytime I thought about them the Poseidon movie came to my mind ahahaha D: so i work there... but in one that stay near to land all the time :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that working in turism is great! You learn a lot of languages, yo met people and you know different country:) It's better than Dentistry haha

    ResponderEliminar