viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

My paranormal experience


Hello, like all the weeks we have to write about different topics, in this opportunity it’s the turn of paranormal experiences.

Resultado de imagen para fantasmasLet’s see, I think that in my life have not had a paranormal experience, the only thing that maybe count like this subject is that when I was 13 years old one day I wake up at 4:00 o’clock and I started to listen a rare noise coming from a chair in the dining room, obviously in that moment I thought that it was a product of my imagination, but the strange in this situation is that in the next 5 days I always woke up at the same time and always listen the same noise so I started to think that something happened in my house and I just decide go to the cemetery and bring some flowers to my familiars, strangely at the next Day that I did this the noise stopped, I don’t know if this was result of my imagination or what, but since that day I go to the cemetery with some frequency for not have to pass again for that scary and strange situation.


Resultado de imagen para diablo, brujas y fantasmasI must add that I live in a small town with some myths about spirits, witches and the freaky devil so I was bred under that culture, but I am a rational and science person so I don’t believe in thinks that doesn’t exist. 

1 comentario:

  1. haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I hate when I wake up around 3.30-4 am because movies say this is 'the diable hour' :(

    ResponderEliminar