viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

my favorites movies and series

Hi everyone today is time to talk about my favorite topic in this blogs, the movies and series, personally I love the both of them.

Resultado de imagen para blendedFor me the movies are a very important part in my life, I think I have seen maybe the most part of movies in Netflix and I used to go to the cinema with some frequency for the premieres for the movies that I like, for example the romantic movies. In that way I have a lot of movies that I can classify like my favorites movies: Safe Haven, Notting Hill, pretty woman,Just with, Blended and 50 first dates starred by Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, which is a very beautiful movie.

Resultado de imagen para friendsRegarding my favorite series I have some that of course are the best for me, In first place I have to tell you that the first series that I see in my life called BONES which is a series about a forensic anthropologist who work with a FBI agent and the cases are really interesting, the second series that I saw is I think my favorite in the life, I talk about FRIENDS starring Jennifer Aniston
Resultado de imagen para game of thronesNow I have seen another series that I like, of course Games of Thrones. Who in this life doesn´t like that series?  It is really good, I mean have everything that you can ask in a series, for example, fights, love, drama, intrigue and tragic. In other way about a month ago I watch a series named “the crown” about the life of the queen Elizabeth II of England, is a different series more serious and about history.

I don’t know if you have seen so much series or movies, but I just say you that is the best thing you can do in your life.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh i want to see Game of Thrones, i will do in this summer and probably the next year we will coment some chapters jejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember when I told you ''Vicky Game of Thrones is the best'' and you started to see and said the same!! I love GOT

    ResponderEliminar