lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

the challenges of the English, my last post

Hi again, today is not Friday, in fact is Monday but today is my last post in this blog (tininiii)
When somebody asks me about foreign languages, the first one I think about is English. English is an International language that almost everyone should know. I started learning it when I was in school in 8th grade, at first it was difficult to me, but as the time passed I realized that it wasn’t that difficult and it only takes motivation. Here at the university it is more fun than the school because the class are more interactive and they encourage us to speak more and express our ideas in English.

Resultado de imagen para dificultades del inglesResultado de imagen para dificultades del ingles About blogs, I think that they are a good form to make us write in a right way, to expand our vocabulary and learn how to use the grammar correctly. I can not say that now my English is perfect, in fact I think that my English is less than good, if I have to improve something I think that it may be my writing, because sometimes when you speak you only repeat words that have heard before but you don’t know always how to write them. Also I think that I could have a better pronunciation and fluency, but this is only a matter of time and practice.


Outside the English class I use English when I see movies without subtitles because I prefer to hear the original voices because I hate the voices of dubbing, also when hear songs in English to understand what are they talking about and of course when I have to translate papers for the class in the university specially in the subjects that need a lot of papers, like simulation, diagnosis, and OBE.

So. I hope you enjoyed reading the blogs as I enjoyed doing it. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I think you have all the reason. The bad thing was that i have to see you all the friday :/ haha its was a joke. I love youuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hate u because u errase the last post, but I happy because this is the last blog and we could celebrate the friday

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I prefer original voices to!, voices of dubbing sucks

    ResponderEliminar