viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

what change in my university?

Resultado de imagen para facultad de odontologia universidad de chileHi again like all Fridays in this semester, as you know I am an student of dentistry in the “Universidad de Chile” and in this blog we have to write about some things that we would change in the program, curriculum, etc. I personally think that is a very difficult topic because in this career we have a lot of problems in many ways that affect me and my partners.

First about the curriculum, the clinical and preclinical courses have some problems, for example the lack of patients for my partners in clinic and the problem with the teachers and doctors in the preclinical. I think that with the problem in clinical we can’t do anything because it’s a problem that we can’t handle it, but I think that as faculty we need to create a different way to help the students and I don’t know maybe a different way of approve the subjects and courses because is really sad to have to repeat a course and lose a year because your patient don’t come to the check that had registered.

Resultado de imagen para facultad de odontologia universidad de chileNow in the preclinical courses, about this I have to comment that the worst thing is some teacher methods, I mean, we have really good teachers that know how to teach us the important things and obviously   we learn how do the things correctly and we understand the process, but some teachers don’t do that, the just say you things like “this is bad, do it again” and don’t tell you what the hell is wrong they don’t have a criterion to evaluate us. So I think that these teachers need to be more comprehensive and teach in a better way.


I know this is a difficult work but dreaming costs nothing. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I very much agree on the management problems of the preclinical

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope that one day this problems end, but I think that we have to wait a lot of time yet.

    ResponderEliminar