lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Past, present and future


Resultado de imagen para memes han pasado 84 años
This is a picture how I felt during the past semester, I chose that picture because for me was an eternal semester, I ended tired and stressed like never before, I just want to that semester finish so I can take a rest.
Resultado de imagen para memes calamardo
This is a picture of this semester, I lived all kinds of emotions and different levels of stress, so yeah, I think that my mental situation is not the normal and I think that continue get worse with the years J

Resultado de imagen para meme de se prendio esta mierda

This how I will feel in the future, I know that is a very expressive picture but I hope that my vacations will be that way, with my friends, free time a lot of pool parties, normal parties and travel to the beach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario