viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

Summer holidays (blog seven)


Hi everyone today We have to write about our  plans for this summer vacations.
Resultado de imagen para valle del elquiWell, normally I never do plans for the vacations because I usually have to work or I  don’t have money to  have a good vacation but I think that in this summer I Iwill  go to “el valle” in my region, el valle is el valle del elqui, the land of pisco and wine.
I planned go to camping there with a group of friends, actually my closest friends of ovalle, the city where I come from.
All this was idea of one of my best friend and ofcourse  I immediately said yes, I think it’s a great opportunity to have a different experience in this vacations.
Resultado de imagen para valle del elquiAbout the food I am not  sure about  it  because we go to a camping so we eat simple food or maybe eat in a restaurant, but being  serious the money will be spent in parties and alcohol obviously, so the food goes  to a second place
In el valle we planed do trekking and go to the elqui river which is famous for the  big trees, the  green soil  and the relaxing of the water. The water is warm and has a depth that allows you  to swim and have a really nice day.

Well, i hope that about my summer vacations and I expect that you have plans to  enjoy the vacations and have a nice time with friends and family, see you in the next blog.

2 comentarios:

  1. Rio mágico, Cochiguaz is the best place ever too see the stars in the black sky, i think that is a really good experience in this place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha Vicky you want to Valle del Elqui only for the Pisco 1313 I hope that your vacation could be real :)

    ResponderEliminar